WeatherSheboygan, WI (53081)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Overcast Thunderstorms Heavy Thunderstorms Partly Cloudy
    68°Feels Like: 68° 72° 66° 77°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: SSE 5 mph Wind: ENE mph Wind: SE 6 mph Wind: N mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayAug 21

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    3 pm 73° Thunderstorms 70% 85% SE 8 mph
    4 pm 73° Thunderstorms 70% 84% SSE 8 mph
    5 pm 73° Thunderstorms 80% 86% SE 7 mph
    6 pm 72° Thunderstorms 70% 86% SE 7 mph
    7 pm 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 90% SE 6 mph
    8 pm 70° Showers 50% 93% ESE 6 mph
    9 pm 69° Thunderstorms 70% 94% ESE 6 mph
    10 pm 70° Heavy Thunderstorms 80% 92% ESE 6 mph
    11 pm 70° Thunderstorms 60% 93% SE 5 mph
    12 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 93% SE 6 mph
    1 am 69° Thunderstorms 70% 96% SSE 6 mph
    2 am 69° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 97% SSE 6 mph
    3 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 97% SSE 5 mph
    4 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 97% SSE 5 mph
    5 am 70° Mostly Cloudy 0% 98% S 4 mph
    6 am 69° Mostly Cloudy 0% 97% S 4 mph
    7 am 70° Mostly Cloudy 0% 97% WSW 4 mph
    8 am 72° Partly Cloudy 0% 95% W 4 mph
    9 am 74° Partly Cloudy 0% 92% W 5 mph
    10 am 76° Partly Cloudy 10% 89% WNW 5 mph
    11 am 80° Partly Cloudy 10% 82% NNW 5 mph
    12 pm 81° Partly Cloudy 10% 79% N 5 mph
    1 pm 81° Partly Cloudy 10% 80% NNE 6 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Friday Aug 22 77° / 65° Mix of sun and clouds 20% 85% N 7 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 23 73° / 65° Mostly cloudy 10% 82% NE 8 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 24 78° / 69° Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun 10% 81% SSE 12 mph More details
    Monday Aug 25 80° / 67° A few thunderstorms possible 40% 85% SSW 11 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 26 79° / 65° Thunderstorms early 40% 79% SW 10 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 27 74° / 58° Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm 30% 76% WNW 11 mph More details
    Thursday Aug 28 71° / 58° Times of sun and clouds 20% 74% NW 10 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report